Peanut Butter Brownie Trifle
November is “National Peanut Butter Lovers Month”. It’s the season for class reunions, football parties and of course Thanksgiving. It’s a great time to bring this delicious peanut butter dessert for any occasion and come on..who doesn’t love peanut butter? Leave your family and friends wanting more by making this simple peanut butter brownie trifle.
- 1 fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 1 package peanut butter chips
- 2 packages miniature peanut butter cups
- 4 cups cold 2% milk
- 2 packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cartons frozen whipped topping, thawed out
- Prepare the brownie batter; according to the package directions and stir in the peanut butter chips with it.
- Bake in a greased 13-in X 9-in. baking pan at 350 degrees for 20-25 min. Cool the brownies and cut into ¾-in pieces.
- Cut the peanut butter cups in half and set aside 1/3 cup of it for the garnish.
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 min. Add peanut butter and vanilla then mix well. Fold in 1 ½ cartons of whipped topping.
- Place a third of the brownies in a 5-qt. glass bowl and add the third of the remaining peanut butter cups on top. Spoon a third of the pudding mixture over the top. Repeat the layers twice.
- Cover the layers with the remaining whipped topping and garnish with peanut butter cups.
- Refrigerate until chilled
Enjoy your peanut butter treat!